Beguitaro Pte Ltd (2 Venture Drive #14-02 S608526) (“Beguitaro”, “the Company”, “we,” “our,” and/or “us) is committed to protecting Your privacy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Goods: refer to the items and services offered for sale on the Site.
- Customer(s): refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Site or any other Goods provided by Beguitaro
- Device: Any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Beguitaro and use the services.
- IP address: Every Device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a Device is connecting to the Internet.
- Log Data: information that Your browser sends, as well as information about Your computer hardware and software whenever You visit our Site
- Personal Information: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Site: Refers to Beguitaro's website, accessible from https://www.beguitaro.com, and its associated subdomains
- You/User(s): refers to the individual accessing or using the Beguitaro’s Site, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Site, as applicable.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask You to provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
We use Your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We may collect Personal Information from You in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when You use the Site, purchase Beguitaro’s Goods, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our Site. You may visit the Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from You only if You voluntarily submit such information to us.
If You purchase Our Goods, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We encourage You to review the privacy statements of websites You choose to link to from Beguitaro so that You can understand how those websites collect, use and share Your information. Beguitaro is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Beguitaro’s website.
Data we collect will be in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
How we use collected information
Beguitaro collects and uses Your Personal Information to operate its Site and deliver the Goods You have purchased.
Beguitaro may collect and use Students’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To inform You of other products or services available by Beguitaro
- To conduct research about Your opinion of current products or of potential new services that may be offered
- To improve Customer service
- To respond to Your Customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalize Customer experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how Customers as a group use the services and resources provided in our Site
- We may use Customer email addresses to send Customers information and updates pertaining to their order. Customer email addresses may also be used to respond to Customer inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Beguitaro does not sell, rent or lease its Customer lists to third parties. Beguitaro may share data with trusted parties to help perform statistical analysis, send You emails, or provide Customer support
All such third parties are prohibited from using Your Personal Information except to provide these services to Beguitaro, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of Your information.
Beguitaro will disclose Your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Beguitaro;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Beguitaro; and,
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Customers of Beguitaro, or the public.
Like many site operators, we collect information that Your browser sends, as well as information about Your computer hardware and software whenever You visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as Your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site and Goods provided.
Beguitaro uses "Cookies" to identify the areas of our Site that You have visited. A Cookie is a small piece of data stored on Your computer or Device by Your web browser.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, we cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information You transmit to Beguitaro or guarantee that Your information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Changes to The Privacy Polcy
By email: [email protected]